The goal of the Ohio Composting and Manure Management (OCAMM) program is to facilitate research, development, and communication of sustainable strategies for the management of animal manures and other organics for Ohio farms and communities.
MANURE SCIENCE REVIEW | August 3, 2023
Join us at Innovative Ag in Defiance County for educational seminars and field demonstrations.
- Click here for program and registration details
- Click here for online registration (credit card only)
Sponsors and exhibitor opportunities:
- Click here for exhibitor and sponsor details
- Click here for exhibitor and sponsor registration
Note: For those traveling north on US 27, there is a detour at CR 424 (click here for details).
In-Field and Edge-of-Field Conservation Practice Field Day | July 20, 2023
Learn about in-field and edge-of-field conservation practices, such as two-stage ditch construction and use, cover crops, and the use of filters to manage excess soil P.
- Click here for the agenda.
- Click here for program details.
- Click here to register.
OCAMM odds & ends
Join the OCAMM listserv to get the latest on manure in the news and more. It's free!
Send e-mail with subject 'Join OCAMM listserv' to Mary Wicks at email@example.com.
Or, click on 'OCAMM odds & ends' below.